View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #19
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleute View Post
I do that occasionally - I'll find that one type is catching my eye a lot more for a period of time. Usually it's women (I lean toward the lesbian end of the spectrum anyway), but sometimes I'll find that I'm eyeing mostly men for a while. Trans/genderqueer people pretty much always catch my eye, heh.

If you're concerned about how it might affect your future relationships, don't worry so much - I'm married and monogamous, and I definitely still find my husband attractive during the "omg ladies" phases... I just switch my fantasy material for a while As you get more relationship experience, you may find that the strength of the 'cravings' diminishes so you have less of a back-and-forth effect, or you may find that you're happiest in an open relationship where you're able to act upon your moods.

Oh, and... I would certainly say you're bisexual. I sometimes feel that it shouldn't really matter what you call yourself, especially as you're just starting to explore your sexuality and gain relationship experience, but then again it's strangely reassuring to have a label sometimes. I go with "queer" myself, as I feel bisexual doesn't really cover everything involved in my sexuality.
All I can say is "Ditto". Good call, Teleute.