View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #68
MzDeeZyre
Fatty McFatCakes

MzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMzDeeZyre is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Chicken Pot Pie

3 large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Bags Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup Sour Cream

Topping:
2 cups Bisquick® Baking Mix
1 cup Milk
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

I first cut up the chicken into bite size pieces. I then sautee the chicken with 4 TBS of Butter and Natures Seasoning. I find that cooking in the butter keeps the chicken moist. In the same pan I add both cans of soup and the sour cream. I then steam cook the Veggies as directed on the package and then add them to the mix. I let it cook for about 10 minutes on a medium high heat. The only seasoning I use for the entire dish is Natures Seasoning.

While the mixture is cooking I make the topping by mixing all 3 ingredients together. Pour the Chicken mixture into a glass cake pan. While it's still hot, I pour the topping mixture over it and spread evenly.

I bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the crust looks good to me.
After Baking I let it sit about 10 minutes to thicken.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ChixPotPie.jpg (69.7 KB, 316 views)

Last edited by MzDeeZyre; 11-13-2010 at 03:01 PM.
MzDeeZyre is offline   Reply With Quote