View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 10:26 PM   #50
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What about what about being a cougar?

I don't think I've run into the super-skanky versions of this phenom -- I know it's out there, and probably I've seen it more than I realize -- but although I find the term tedious/offensive it bothers me less than some people because I have come to associate it with general dating, period. Most single women my age do end up dating younger men, if nothing else cause many single men are younger. If that makes sense. The term does suck, I agree, but it has traction just because so many people date this way (older woman/younger man) these days.

Anyhow, yes, I totally date younger men. Why not.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote