View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #152
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just sorta came out to my mom the other day. I mean, she probably figured it out once I brought home a supersized partner, but it eventually came up in a conversation and whatever point I was trying to make was too interesting for it to remain unsaid.

Of course I didn't go into the details too much, or any of the weight-gain or really supersize aspects of it, but overall she actually loves the idea of it since she hates the whole "size zero worship" crap and such. Told her though that guys like me are sometimes just like all the others, just with a different bullshit standard.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote