View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #154
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
It's funny but I never felt I had to "come out" with my preference for fat women. I'm assuming that the reason for this lies mostly with the fact that I've always been fat myself.

However, once I became a "mature adult" (which didn't happen until my mid-20s), I could care less what other people thought of my preference.
I mentioned the same point, I was fat and an outsider anyway so I didn't feel any pressure to live up to anyone expectation since I already didn't.