View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #59
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover View Post
I really don't like the word "cougar." It is degrading to older women, as is the acronym MILF. I really enjoy the company of older women as well as young women. I do not see myself as prey and would defintely not let a woman treat me that way, for I deserve more.

you do deserve more. hate to say but there are some women who represent the term cougar in all of its negative senses. there are older women who are predatory and use younger men to try and get status or restore a lost youth. thats no reason to be with anyone. its just as bad as some of the young guys who use these women for money and easy sex and then laugh at them behind their backs. hey, maybe some folks really do deserve each other.