Thread: Fuzzy's Doritos
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 02:52 AM   #64
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tonight while rambling through the kitchen with a horrible case of the munchies I to found a retro bag of Taco Doritos.(hidden by Mama with her low sugar oatmeal and rice, but I found 'em )

I ate a giant handful and thought of the million things I was gonna do with 'em, when the sweet spicy taste of nostalgia kicked in. I have, at some point in my life had these before, I don't recall all the details, but the taste and the bag took me waaaay back.

the details of my midnight Dorito snack, for Fuzzy(cause I know you want details)

So I put a little spoonful of Frito Lay's bean dip on about 20 single chips(I've used re-fried beans), one at a time, put them on a cookie sheet, added shredded cheddar cheese to each, and on half of the chips I added a pickled jalapeno slice to the top, baked till the cheese bubbled, removed and added sour cream to some of them as I ate 'em. (wish I had some guacamole)

They kinda taste like little meatless taco pizzas from Taco Bell.

Dorito's Retro Taco flavored chips
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote