View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #48
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1.Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

35. I live in Minnesota. Have a boring day job. I live alone.

2.Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I think I am a foodie. I live for flavor.

3.Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

I don't think so. I do really like sushi and dark chocolate, and very good red wine. Those are my favorite foods on earth. Also I <3 good cappucino (sp?).

4.What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

I started cooking from Julia Child's cookbook last year when the movie Julie and Julia came out. I've gone to Joy of Cooking since (got tired of French food).

5.Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I found out that I really, really like to cook. I'm very exacting when following a recipe for measurements of ingredients, but I also like to be creative in the kitchen and experiment.

I think my favorite dish from Julia Child is Ratatouille. I also loved Coq au Vin and Bouef Bourginon. The French Onion soup, gratineed with cheese, is super good also. Really anything of Julia's is bound to be good, even the veggies, because of the butter. Do not skimp on the butter.

6.Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

Food. Definitely.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote