View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #56
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thanks O.
I don't require insulin either- the dr said metformin is good for us pre-diabetics, too.
The dietician gave the 45 percent carb rule, too....but she broke it down over three meals. What am I supposed to eat for the snacks she mentioned?
My nutritionist did the same thing with me and broke it down into meal suggestions. She said that if I feel like a snack to have 15 carbs worth of something like nuts. It amounts to a handful of nuts. I got sick of cashews after a while tho, and I got those mini packs of Smart Puffs, which are 19gm of carbs. I'm also drinking a lot more coffee since it's supposed to be a carb free thing. I've even bought a bag of potato chips and separated them into baggies. Some fruits are low carb too like melons and berries.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote