View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:37 PM   #60
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottyknicky View Post
*snip*
Then again, I never limit myself on veggies when I low carb, to an extent...I'm not going to anguish over my salad having 3 extra carbs if it means I can sneak in some extra avocado (healthy fats) or a few sunflower seeds. Any kind of dietary change has to be something that keeps you interested enough to sustain it over the long term, and constantly depriving yourself of things just leads to a failed effort.
That's great for you, but for some diabetics, 3 carbs can mean the difference between a normal reading and a huge spike...especially for me.

Not everyone follows a low carb diet for weight loss. However, it's great that people can adapt plans to fit their individual needs.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote