View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 04:07 PM   #19
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Since my local market is having a "Buon Appetito" sale with all things Italian, that is what we will be eating this week.

Tonight it will be Italian sausage with onion and peppers on long rolls.

Tomorrow nite (and hopefully Tuesday with leftovers) is lasagna with a layer of lovingly cooked baby portabellas and onions, with salad on the side.

Wednesday night is make your own pizza. With pre-made pizza crust (hey I'm no saint), mushrooms, onions, pepperoni and shaved parmesan, and of course mootz and sauce.

Thursday will be baked ziti with lots of cheese and sausage on the side. I am guessing that we will include garlic bread because I have discovered my sister's hidden talent (which is incredible garlic bread) and I am sure there will be leftovers for Friday.

And Saturday nite is takeout nite at my house. I am sure that it won't be Italian. So far I am thinking Cuban since we discovered a local place that is just incredible. Or if I win the lottery, Sushi.