View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:21 AM   #31
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

I am 100% lesbian, dyed in the wool and ever lover of the female form. I have had bisexual friends in the past who could never feel "settled" and when in a relationship with women they craved men and vice versa - so isn't being drawn to both sexes a recipe for heartache, confusion and unfilfillment? I know that being bi would confuse me and not be something fun at all. Also partners of bisexual friends have confided they do not feel secure in their relationships due to their fluidity of sexuality.

I do not mind who falls in love with who in this life but it seems bisexuality can bring many complications with it. Don't you ever wish you could just fall in love and settle without feeling you are losing out because you want the sex that you are not with presently (without resorting to threesomes within the confines of a relationship which defeats the point of a relationship to me).

I guess I am just wondering how bisexuality brings peace of heart because the choice alone almost ensures you will not have a great amount of it due to the very nature of bisexuality (Lets not include straight girls who kiss/bed other straight girls to get a guy or to please a guy cos that really demeans and belittles MY sexuality and p*sses me off big style). How many men kiss/bed men to attract a woman??? lol Hmmmmm, I wonder lol Why is it always the women? Then that on its own is heterosexuality passed off as bisexuality to appeal to a mate? It's all so twisted and complicated!! lol