View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #51
StormChaser68

StormChaser68 can now change their title

Please tell us a little about yourself:

Name again is Will...first cooking job was really washing dishes at 13 in a classic French restaurant. Had worked my way up to sous chef by 16. worked in food service thru high school then got out of it for 12 years while i got into computers. In 2004 I got back into food service running a cafe at a local motorsports park. My current position is as a managment type person(don't like calling myself a manager) at a local university at one of the on campus eating establishments. We not only cater to students but to the local residents.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie? I am a total foodie...got my love of cooking (and food) from my mom and both sets of grandmothers. My maternal grandfather was an amazing grillmaster too.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Thai food....not only President but Vice President and chief counsel too.

What are the freakiest or most fun food facts about you? I was fired from a restaurant job by Joe Theismann (ex quarterback of the Washington Redskins)

Do you like to cook? love to cook, love to grill, love to grow my own veggies and herbs. Want to have a goat farm one day so I can make goat cheese.

Do you think more about food or sex? sex? what's that?
StormChaser68 is offline   Reply With Quote