View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 41
sassysteph can now change their title
Default Monday

Monday – 2pm
I woke up at 8am this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep. It’s our first day at sea, and we really don’t have anything planned. I know John loves to sleep in and wasn’t likely to get up anytime soon, so I cleaned myself up, put on my comfy “fat” jeans, and headed to the buffet on Deck 11 for breakfast. I filled my plate to overflowing with bacon, sausage links, and tater tots, all drenched in sweet maple syrup. For “dessert” I had a cheese Danish and a croissant with butter. I washed it all down with several cups of apple juice. Finally full, I wandered back to our cabin, and found that John was still asleep.

It wasn’t quite warm enough to spend any time on deck yet but we had received an invitation for a meet and greet at 10:30 that sounded interesting, so I grabbed my invitation and headed out. A few minutes after I arrived, a member of the cruise line staff wheeled in a table laden with finger sandwiches, juice, and coffee. I was amazed to hear my stomach grumble, especially considering how recently I had stuffed myself with breakfast. But, based on my rules, food was available, so I had to eat. I took two sandwiches and some more juice. The small sandwiches just served to re-awaken my appetite, but by the time I went back for more, they had cleared the table away. I decided to return to the buffet to see if they had switched over for lunch yet. I arrived at 11 o’clock and found that breakfast was still available until 11:30. This time, I went for the Belgian waffles with blueberries and whipped cream, as well as French toast, and a few more sausage links. Half-way through my 2nd breakfast, I had to unbutton my jeans, which had been loose when I put them on this morning.

When I returned to the cabin, John was awake and hungry. I didn’t want to tell him that I had already eaten 3 times, so I joined him in the buffet line, which by now had been switched over for lunch. I filled 2 plates with pasta and a creamy alfredo sauce, sausage and beans, apple sauce, fruit salad, and lemonade to drink. I followed that up with a slice of chocolate mousse pie and an ice-cream cone.

Now, my tummy kind of hurts, and my belly is sticking out farther than I imagined possible. They are showing Grownups in the screening room in a few minutes so I’m going to head down there to digest for a bit.

Monday – 6pm
I settled into a seat in the back of the theater to watch Grownups and massaged my belly. On my way back to the cabin, I walked by the café and picked up a few slices of cake. By 5pm, John was starting to get hungry again and wanted to try out the burger place. I told him that I thought that sounded like a great idea! We were seated in a booth and the waitress immediately brought over a plate of onion rings and fries. I LOVE HER!

I ordered a 1/3 pound BBQ bacon cheeseburger and a larger root beer. I finished off the first plate of onion rings before the burger arrived but the lovely Lydia brought another plate over for me! Halfway through the burger and 2nd plate of rings, I started to slow down, but I managed to get it all in. I was a little disappointed in myself because I didn't even consider ordering dessert! How am I supposed to gain weight if I skip dessert? But, dinner is only 2hrs away and I feel like I couldn’t eat another bite!

Monday – 7:30pm
Ahhh… there is nothing like sex on a full stomach!
As soon as I got to the cabin, I stripped off my formerly loose jeans, lay down on the bed and groaned. I peered at John over my distended belly and said, “I hope you don’t mind if I get a little chubby on this trip!”

He said, “I don’t mind, I’m already chubby, so I certainly can’t say anything about you.”

Now, that’s not quite the answer I was hoping for (something along the lines of “I’d love for you to get chubby, I’ve been dreaming about you gaining weight for a long time” would’ve been awesome) but I can live with it for now! I took off his shorts and told him that Junior seemed to like how I looked. Then I gave Junior something to really cheer about…

Late Monday – 1:30am
Wow! Dinner was amazing! I had almost forgotten that this was the first formal night! Forget what I said earlier about not being able to eat any more! The kitchen went above and beyond to provide delicious food for us, and I ate more than my share. I wore a dark purple dress that I’ve worn a few times before. It used to be a little loose, but tonight I was glad that it had an empire-style waist, giving me a little extra room for my already enlarged tummy. Even so, by the time I finished my escargot (drowning in pure butter and garlic!), roast duck with sides, 2 desserts (cheesecake and ice cream with cherries), and 2 mixed drinks, I felt like I was about to burst out of that dress.

We went back to the cabin where I changed clothes and then spent a few hours in one of the bars. 2 frozen mudslides later, I was a bit tipsy. John wanted a snack so we stopped by the café and grabbed a slice of pizza for each of us. I also took 2 cookies to keep for the morning so I'd be able to eat as soon as I woke up, instead of having to get dressed first!

Last edited by Lou Grant; 03-29-2011 at 03:16 AM.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote