View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a big breakfast person and don't like to put much thought or time into it. Almost every morning my breakfast is either A. a cup of Fiber One yogurt with 3/4 c of a Kashi type cereal from Aldi (a near fiber overload, but it makes my insides happy), or B. one of those 100 calorie sandwich rounds toasted with some natural peanut butter and some strawberry fruit spread, or C. a toasted & buttered sandwich round with an egg on one half and fruit spread on the other. A big travel mug full of coffee is a must too.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote