View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:26 PM   #12
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I made this over the weekend and it was the absolutely most delicious freaking breakfast I've ever had. Ever. Ever. EVER!!! I did add toasted pecans. The crust was crunchy and sweet and the bottom french toast layer was moist and gooey and ... man. I'm getting flushed just thinking about it

It took all of 10 minutes of prep time and turned out perfect. Only thing I'd add is that Ree was off a bit on cooking time (or my oven is a piece of crap, which is more likely). It took 1 1/2 hours to bake to the mostly firm texture that my family likes. At 45 minutes (her recommendation) it was still very soupy.
Quote:
...She’s a little sensitive about her head swell...
LOL!! Yes, and I've got to make the recipe too.