View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #13
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
LOL!! Yes, and I've got to make the recipe too.
I get excited when a recipe turns out well because it's not often the case for me. Mostly, it's my fault (ok, always). I can't leave well enough alone and end up trying to modify things to my liking. I love The Pioneer Woman Cooks because her recipes are simple and call for ingredients that I'd normally use, anyway (reference: simple).

I've made her biscuits and gravy for breakfast, too. Creamy, rich, and emphasis on shortcuts (using canned biscuits, photos clearly deliniating every action she takes, etc). I can't think of one thing I've made from that website --- if I didn't take it upon myself to make changes --- that didn't turn out yummy.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote