View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 05:27 AM   #19
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I was just thinking the same thing about his bacon and humming Dream Weaver to myself as I drooled over the pic.

S&W-besides crushed black pepper--what else is sprinkled on those eggs or was it crushed mixed peppercorns?
Just salt, pepper, and a little butter -- just like the grits. I DID NOT put butter on the bacon, 'cause my doc said to cut back on saturated fats.

We eats heart-healthy, 'round here.

- Jim