View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title
Default Time to go home!

Sunday – 4pm
Well, it’s good to be home! The kids and my in-laws were happy to see us, and I was excited to check out the results from my week of excessive eating!

As soon as I could get away, I stripped down and stepped on the scale. I had to lean forward a bit to see over my belly… but when I saw the digital readout, I almost didn’t believe it! 147lbs. That’s an increase of 13lbs in one week!!! And I thought that shooting for a ten pound gain was ambitious! Next up was the measuring tape. My old measurements were: bust = 37”, waist = 30”, hips = 39”, and thighs = 22”. New measurements: bust = 38.5”, waist = 34.5”, hips = 41”, and thighs = 23”. Total increase of 10”! Granted, more of that increase was belly than anything else, but still! I definitely exceeded my expectations! The only size goal that I didn’t meet was the bra size increase. I could probably go up to a 36C right now, but my 34C still works, albeit with a bit more back fat than I’ve had in the past. As far as finding out whether John is a closet FA, I still don’t know. Sure, he fed me ice cream in bed while I gave him a hand job, but he still won’t tell me that I look *better* with the extra weight.

Sunday (one week later) – 10pm
My first week back at work brought a few surprises. Mainly, NO ONE mentioned my weight gain… at least not to my face! I told a few of my close friends that I gained “more than 10lbs” on my vacation, but no one really seemed to notice it! Of course, I am noticing it! All of my size 4 pants are way too tight, and my size 6’s, which I used to wear with a belt, are snug. Also, none of my button-up shirts will button over my belly.

When I weighed and measured myself last week, I thought that that would be the highest my weight would go… I guess I thought that part of that weight was still a food baby. But, after this week, I’m not so sure. Of course, after my week-long binge, I knew my appetite would be affected, but I didn’t think it would be that difficult to get back to my normal eating habits. Boy, was I wrong! I wake up starving, and get hungry every few hours. And, my normal (pre-cruise) meals leave me feeling empty inside. I am probably eating about twice what my “old” normal was… and I’ve gained another 2lbs. That was the 2nd surprise. I thought that since I’m not gorging myself, I would stop gaining. My hips went up by another half inch, and my waist by another inch. I am seriously thinking I need to buy some new clothes since I am now limited to 3 pairs of pants and 1 pair of jeans, all of which are very tight. I still have a few skirts that fit, but they are not work-appropriate. I think I want to stop gaining for now…

Sunday (2 weeks since the cruise) – 8pm
I broke 150lbs on Friday. I now weigh 151lbs. I’m not sure how I feel about it. It was fun to be gaining weight and getting bigger on the cruise. Now, I feel like I have no control. I don’t know how to stop… or even if I should…

Last edited by Lou Grant; 04-03-2011 at 05:27 PM.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote