View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 09:00 PM   #44
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggieforever View Post
I am 100% lesbian, dyed in the wool and ever lover of the female form. I have had bisexual friends in the past who could never feel "settled" and when in a relationship with women they craved men and vice versa - so isn't being drawn to both sexes a recipe for heartache, confusion and unfilfillment? I know that being bi would confuse me and not be something fun at all. Also partners of bisexual friends have confided they do not feel secure in their relationships due to their fluidity of sexuality.

I do not mind who falls in love with who in this life but it seems bisexuality can bring many complications with it. Don't you ever wish you could just fall in love and settle without feeling you are losing out because you want the sex that you are not with presently (without resorting to threesomes within the confines of a relationship which defeats the point of a relationship to me).

I guess I am just wondering how bisexuality brings peace of heart because the choice alone almost ensures you will not have a great amount of it due to the very nature of bisexuality (Lets not include straight girls who kiss/bed other straight girls to get a guy or to please a guy cos that really demeans and belittles MY sexuality and p*sses me off big style). How many men kiss/bed men to attract a woman??? lol Hmmmmm, I wonder lol Why is it always the women? Then that on its own is heterosexuality passed off as bisexuality to appeal to a mate? It's all so twisted and complicated!! lol

When you're in a relationship with a women, I assume you see other women that you find attractive? Maybe you occasionally fantasize about other women besides the one you're in a relationship with? We all have those occasional desires I think. I find it to be pretty much the same thing. When I'm in a relationship with a man I still have some desire and attraction for other men, and I also have some desire and attraction for women. It doesn't make me want to cheat anymore than I otherwise would, I don't think.

However, as a disclaimer, I might feel differently from other bisexuals because I'm not 50/50. I am attracted sexually to women, and occasionally romantically, but I don't see myself in a long term, committed relationship with one. That's why I hate using the term bisexual, because it doesn't entirely describe my sexuality. It's too black & white, but its what I use when pressed for one.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote