Thread: Dating and PCOS
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #2
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Firstly I'm sending you major love and hugs. I suffer from intense eczema. When I'm stressed out my entire body is just one big wound and I remember when I was 24, had never been kissed and felt like a big scabby mess...it was so hard even imagining somebody else wanting to touch me let alone love on me. I wanted to say here that when somebody is actually truly attracted to you your hairy bits won't matter - I promise you. Just do you, and love you, and love will come your way.

That said - is waxing not a longer lasting solution? A friend of mine who had PCOS used to get electrolysis (I think that's what it's called) but that was sheer agony and cost a ton so she got a really great waxing salon and it helped keep the hair off for longer than shaving daily did. I hope that doc also gives you some useful suggestions.