View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 06:32 PM   #42
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Once a year my mom makes huge amount of beef vegetable soup which is awesome and she gives most of it away. She uses a lot of canned veggies in hers and I wanted to try it with all fresh veggies.

She always uses lots of beef so you should have shredded roast in every bite with the veggies.

I used: LOTS of beef,
Fresh: potatoes, baby carrots, tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers, fresh garlic, snow peas, corn fresh off the cob, brussell sprouts.

Canned: 2 cans of V-9 juice, Butter beans, black beans, and peas.

This is the important part....only use Club crackers.