View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #6
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Current size charts say 1 or 2 sizes up, depending on the brand. I have friends in the UK 12 to 20 range who regularly order from US stores, go down 1 to 2 sizes and that seems to work well enough for them.

From my experience, American sizes are much more inflated for the smaller sizes, perhaps because there is a smaller range of sizes available in the UK to begin with? The last time I checked, a US 0 is supposed to measure 32-24.5-34.5. I am a 35-23-31.5 but UK 4s (extremely hard to find outside petite sections) fit me well and I often have luck with size 6s in high street stores like Topshop (M&S runs huge for me though). When I shop in the US, however, I seem to swim in most size 0s and 00s from high street and departmental stores and have to specifically look for brands that are known to run smaller.

Oh well, enough threadjacking.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote