Thread: Dating and PCOS
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Malami,

Excessive hair growth is deadly on a woman's self esteem. I have PCOS and have been dealing with it for years. Currently I am having electrolysis and the difference is amazing. Only wish I did this years ago. I tried laser and that was a total waste of time and money in the long run.

If you cannot go the removal route, then please try the drug Spironolactone. I know that you are uninsured but if you can find a doctor or clinic to prescribe, give it a chance. If I am not mistaken it is in generic from so the cost should be low. It seriously slowed down the hair growth. If you search the health forum, I believe it has been discussed here before.

Good luck and stay strong, it can get better.