View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #51
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I used to refer to my sexuality as hetero-flexible, in that I used to mostly be with males more than females relationship-wise before I got married. I've since expanded the gamut my sexuality with trans and just came out of a three month relationship with a hermaphrodite, I know the "official" term would be pansexual, but I prefer "Fluctuating/Evolving", because even at my age, I feel I still am.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote