View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #52
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Jackie and I went to a dilapidated old diner in the tiny town of Moulton today for breakfast. The interior was lacking in ambiance, to say the least. Most of the customers smoked. The staff were all middle aged to old women who called everyone "hon" and "darlin." It didn't look like much from the outside and the inside was no better.

The food, however... oh, God, the food. Best damn non-home cooked breakfast I've had in ages. I had scrambled eggs and bacon with toast. Jackie had scrambled eggs with bacon and biscuits with grits. The biscuits were clearly hand made, and fantastic (I had a bite of hers). I should have gotten the biscuits instead of the toast. Next time, I will! The both of us got properly stuffed, and only spent a total of $8.50 doing it.
Is this one of the coveted "Dives" from the phrase "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives"? Heres to a great find!
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote