View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #17
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always been bi curious myself- and had a preference for thin woman. There does seem to be a small number of smaller female bbw lovers- but they are out there. I met a woman online a while back who was about a size 8 or so and LOVED big woman...so they are out there it's just harder to find.

But recently for me- and IDK if it's being in the community, being surrounded by gorgeous big woman idk....but I have to say that my preference for females has changed and now I think I actually PREFER bigger woman. It's new for me lol- but guess becoming comfortable with certain parts of my own body, my rolls, my giggly bits- and actually being turned on by myself at moments has made me aware of it and attracted to it in other BBW/SSBBW. Totally off topic but just something I have noticed lol.
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote