View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 AM   #57
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

After recently becoming single, I've been finding myself far more attracted to women, for some reason. I consider myself genderqueer also- bigender fits most accurately, I think (though, I usually don't think of myself in terms of gender.)

I've always found it odd that while I'm only attracted to BHM/SSBHM, I'm pretty bisizual when it comes to women. An attractive woman is an attractive woman, though I'm definitely an admirer of BBW/SSBBW. I just find people attractive regardless of gender/sex, so I suppose that puts me as pansexual.