View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #75
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Greek yogurt is to Dannon what a Rolls-Royce is to a skateboard. I just discovered that the Fage (Greek for 'Eat!') yogurt company is making individual cups of Greek yogurt with a side serving (in a wee attached cup) of honey or jam (including cherry and a mango/guayabana combo). Wonderful stuff! Not to mention cute, in its own way.

:
Yeah, they're cute. With honey is my favorite b/c it just amps up the creamy smoothness of the yogurt. Honestly some of the best stuff I've ever had.

I'm quite the connoisseur of greek yogurt, and I finally had the Dannon (which is going to be changing names to Oikos soon) and I have to say I was very impressed. It's very, very good in a pool of good things.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote