View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #56
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
The last thing I broke was a resolution. Hey-Ohhhhhhh! I'm here all week, folks. Tip your waitress. lol.
But seriously, the last thing I broke, or at least put a serious crack in, was the front right leg on a antique setee. This was back in November. I was to be posed on it for a photo shoot. I meekly protested. Then it happened; and I didn't put all of my tonnage onto it. Too bad no video. Then again it's not as though I hit the floor. lol.
I am glad you werent hurt, and because of that, it sounds most humorous to myself as a fat lover that the piece of furniture couldnt stand up to []you![/i] (If you had been injured in any way, i would not have the same opinion.)
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote