View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:57 AM   #32
veggieforever
High Carb Low Fat Vegan

veggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging inveggieforever makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseVivaciou View Post
Ive been on gay scenes in UK and being big has appeared to be quite a turn off. 1 woman saw pic of my face but when she met me said she was disappointed I was so big. It is rare but guess reading here there are those out there that like BBW and SSBBW \yay
What a shallow and hurtful woman! I would have been mortified at the fact she didnt keep her thoughts to herself and just allowed the meeting to continue without such stoopid opinions being expressed. I personally love curves (I have plenty of them too! lol). I hope she didnt dent your spirit sweetie. There are plenty of us girls out there who love a bit of "squish and jiggle" on our women! ;o) xXx