View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 09:52 PM   #41
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW
Well Im on a health kick, lol (sarcastic!)

I just ate 6 no bake cookies, a piece of cake with butter cream frosting, and now I am going to burger king. After sweet, MUST have salty. (no, I dont eat like this all the time, lol...but it's fun while it lasts)

I so have those moments of having eaten something sweet and then needed something salty. I'm glad that it's not just me.

I just finished eating a Hot Fudge Brownie Blast (minus the hot fudge because I prefer just vanilla ice cream) from Sonic. It was sooo good...especially the last few bites that were filled with little soft brownie pieces. Mmmmmmmmm!

"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts" Marcus A. Antoninus

"If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity, it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high. Look it squarely in the eye, and say, I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me" Ann Landers
EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote