View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:49 AM   #56
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

1.Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

My name is Rick and just returned to Dims recently after an almost 4 year long sabbatical. I am 37 and live in Houston TX, which is a great place to be if you're a foodee. I am a financial aid advisor at a university and love what I do. I am in the midst of a divorce following 16 years of marriage. I have two wonderful kids, Wes, 11, and katie , who is on the cusp of 10.

2.Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I am definitely a foodee and have always been. I grew up in a family where food was love. Some of my fondest memories involve the cookign of mymom, grandmother, and grandfather.

3.Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club? Grilled Pork Kabobs. It's my signature dish.

4.What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you? I loves spicy and use either hot sauce or cajun seaoning and just about anything.

5.Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?I lLOVE to cook...it's my therapy. I love to grill and BBQ (especially pork and chicken)

6.Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above) Ahem...sex.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote