View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #15
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default sort of hungry now, actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBBW2010 View Post
"Cranberry mayo on toasted ciabatta, with turkey, swiss cheese and rocket tastes amazing "
What's "rocket?"

Whenever I can find them, I like the Bahn Mi (Vietnamese-style sandwich; roast pork, cilantro, cucumber/carrot/radish pickle-ey mixture, God-knows-what-else that makes it all taste AMAZING with a can of Coke.)

I also like my-own, kinda, version of "the Italian Mix," hence swiss-cheese instead of provolone or mozzerella; a little' bit each of salami, pepperoni, proscuitto; but mostly regular ham thinly-sliced, shredded romaine & a little very thinly sliced onion; tomatoes with salt & pepper; maybe, a little bit of roasted-red peppers and banna peppers; a very small amount of olive oil & vinegar on one side of the bread and over the romaine & onions; but, also, a moderate and evenly spread amount of Grey-Poupon on the other.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote