View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #29
lypeaches

lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lypeaches has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've only ever had them cold. I was given one by a fellow (Vietnamese) worker once several years ago, and fell in love with the sandwich...this was up in Canada. I finally got her to explain to me where to get them...but when i ventured in to the tiny restaurant...for whatever reason I was not successful in getting what i wanted. I had to take her with me to order in Vietnamese. Which was only rarely possible, so I gave up hope finding out what they were. I'll have to see if I can find a place in the city next time I go.
lypeaches is offline   Reply With Quote