View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #32
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
Ah yes, the BLT. Simple but elegant, and surprisingly easy to screw up.
This is so true. I never order them out but tend to make them myself at home to get it just the way I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Eggplant parmigiana sub.
I love this one. Also, chicken parm. I had a place close to me that made wonderful eggplant and chicken parm., but they closed about a month ago, and I'm so bummed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idontspeakespn View Post
The Lobster roll. I will probably eat my weight's worth when I come home for Christmas. Nothing like succulent lobster, lightly dressed, stuffed inside hot toasted, buttered bread, served with a side of sweet potato fries.
I nearly moaned when I saw this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetfrancaise View Post
Ham, swiss and butter on a soft baguette
I had forgotten all about this one, but it is so good and so simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Just about any form of gyro sandwich. Lamb and tzatziki? I'm so there.
I'm right behind you! I also adore cold lamb and mint sauce on a baguette, with a little butter and lettuce.

It's impossible to pick just one, but two of my absolute favorites are the Reuben (must be saucy, cheesy and lightly grilled with very tender meat, though) and a shrimp po' boy.