View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #42
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLadyJ View Post
I think all (or most) of the above sandwiches sound great..mine is kinda simple but it floats my boat...Super, super fresh sour, sourdough bread with rare rare roast beef, swiss cheese, thinly sliced red onion. I'll use sprouts if available and most times avocado. Sprinkle with garlic salt and smear some mayo on. Gawd, I wish we still lived in the land of real sourdough bread.
Wow! Nice description.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37v-6Zs5T10

- Jim