View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #35
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbbwuk View Post
I am finding that the only women that fancy large women, are other large women. Unfortunately i am not attracted BBW. Well what i would class at BBW (UK size 18 and over).

No, this is not a self-hate thing, just a taste thing. However, i can't find ANY regular sized women that fancy a proper BBW. There are sites all over the internet for guys who do, but not women.

This is driving me crazy!!
Check out the personals on Fantasy Feeder, I recall a number of profiles of women who are into other ladies, some of whom were not BBW and also who were in the UK.