View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 12:38 AM   #69
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default GLBTQ virgin here!

Sexuality and romantic love can be so confusing. To make sense of it all I have come to this conclusion: Human beings are complex creatures. Our sexuality and even some of our needs, desires are complicated. We are all different and beautiful individuals. Sometimes people need labels to try to understand each other. But there is a major flaw in labels and that is stereotypes. There are folks that are not very smart and try to fit you in a little box in their closed up mind. I hate that!

So in a nutshell: I try not to labels folks because I hate stereotypes that come attached to it.

As for me: I count myself a straight woman 99.9 % of the time. But I love to flirt with everyone! I also find beauty and admire all kinds of people from every race, culture, gender, and religion.

And guess what? I am a Christian too. I don't care about labels. If you are a cool person, I love you! So be who you are. God made a masterpiece in each one of us. Sending love to you all. xoxoxo

(PS: The reason that I mentioned that I am a Christian is because we are stereotyped to believe we don't love the GLBTQ community and that is totally NOT true. But that is for another thread)

Last edited by mimosa; 11-23-2011 at 12:41 AM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote