View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #54
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Couple of things...anyone remember that PBS documentary on sandwiches? I think it was on about 10 years ago, I was riveted watching it...I didn't have Food Network at the time, so the whole concept blew me away.

I don't think I have a "greatest" sandwich, but like a lot of folks here- any sandwich involving leftovers is my idea of heaven. For example- I never liked meat loaf, but I love making meat loaf sandwiches...very simple with a slice of onion and maybe a bit of extra ketchup to glue it together. Magic.

(I don't classify hamburgers as sandwiches either, despite the similarities of ingredients they just seem different. If you put a burger, bun and all, between two slices of bread- that would be a sandwich...)
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote