View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #2965
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
New sweater and I had to try it on. I'm liking it. the first picture looks okay, and the reason I took the second picture was to get the tie detail, but I realized I have a derpy face.

Sweater: JoS. A.Bank $35.00 from 189!!!
Tie: JoS. A.Bank $20.00 from 89!!!

I made out like a bandit.
Yes you did!!!

Great looks, with a hint of holiday spirit with that vibrant red sweater, love it!

ETA: But what socks were you wearing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote