View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suspect (no proof) that there is a correlation between Autism spectrum disorders and:
- how apt people are to do a lot of their socialization over the internet
- how apt people are to unabashadly look for their preferences, without worrying too much what other people think
- odds of being single

I would think that these would all tend to increase the representation of such people on any online forum that caters to to their particular sexual interest. In other words, it wouldn't surprise me if there were more than average at a place like this. Which in turn means that there being more than average at a place like this may not say anything about the general population.