View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #37
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I would guess that I'm fairly opposite to this thesis. I don't carry much in the way of Asperger's traits; instead I'm quite people-focused, work hard to be direct, lack attention rather than obsess, and truly am an expert in nothing.

That being said, perhaps its easier to find FA's with Aspergers because they are the FA's who are most likely to be frank about their preferences.
That could be true. That's something to look into. *puts on thinking cap and gets out thinking pipe*

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote