View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #47
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know, most aspies I've known have been nearly nonsexual. They are far to obsessed with whatever their particular life interest seems to be.

In most cases its some super geek shit.

Or veterinary medicine.

Either way, I'm attention deficit as hell & definately not an aspie but never the less I enjoy large ladies all the same.

Perhaps FAdom is simply an inherited trait to a certainly degree. My father enjoys the carnal pleasure of breasts larger than a five pound bag of peat moss & I've never known him to give a tall slender girl the eye if you catch my drift.

Then again it could be that a great deal of bbws are in fact nerds themselves & when two nerds comingle their super social awkwardness doubles into a child with aspergurs or what ever.

Anyways, I freezing cold, very drunk, & generally in a pessimistic contrarian mood so my opinion should probably be counted least amongst the annals or anals of sexual orientation research.