View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:11 AM   #55
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Where on earth do you get your data from? It sounds like utter rubbish.
Ad hoc personal observations of various couples I've known over thirty years of life in the Fat Acceptance and general communities. It wasn't intended as data for a peer reviewed article or it would have included citations. Oh wait, there's probably never been such a study between those cohorts.

Besides, consider your earlier comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I think you'll find people from all walks of life attracted to fat people, and I don't think people with Asperger's are any more or less likely to be amongst that group.
The same challenge could be made of your comment as well. I attributed it to your personal experiences or observations and not being supported by peer reviewed data.

Last edited by HereticFA; 12-21-2011 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Inclusion of illustration of point.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote