View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like to read-on average I can read a book a day.

My first love has always been music. I was in choir in school, sang in VFW's and bars after high school. Back to back cases of strep throat put the singing career out of reach. I do still love music. There isn't much I won't listen to except metal. I love the music of the Fifties, older Country Music( from the 50's to mid 80's is a favorite) I even enjoy Rap. In my friends circle I am usually the go to person when it comes to music trivia.

cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote