View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #66
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think like anything if you look at the data long enough it will meld into what you want or need it to be

My cousins son is Aspy, Dylan did not hug or show affection till he met me and I grabbed him and gave him a big hug since then he has shown a lot more affection even hugging is family and such

I joked with Amber that he may be an fa in the making (after all he is the one that took the pic of me from behind that started the view from the back thread)

I loved my cousins response as long as she or he (after all he is still very young) loves, respects and is good to her son that is all she cares about.

Love is love why you love one type over another shouldnt really matter what matters is what you do with it and how you treat each other.