View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #6
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I enjoy crushing other people's dreams. It takes a good amount of equipment and tracking to find their dreams, but when I do I take them in my iron grasp and crush them and rip them to shreads. My favorite part is rubbing the shattered pieces against my naked flesh as my victim wails in defeat.

and...

I like to read, watch movies, Anything made in the Whedonverse, I love video games, larping. My new favorite hobby is making wands. I am still in the process of learning the process.