View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #74
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
@Lily- what a shame you quoted Yak, I've had Yak's tedious & predictable posts on ignore for a while.

@Yak - lets explode your smug "analysis":
1- I'm not Aspy, at all. (remember you only have 10% of communication in writing, beware amateur interweb psych)
2- That you jumped to assume I was Aspy shows your inability to conceive that someone might empathise with people different from them. Congrats, you share this trait with every fat hater I've debated SA with. They always assume I am fat at first.
3- You're in very dodgy company with your 95% of people are X therefore Y people are... That thought process has been used to justify many atrocities.
4- The "context" of MC's post was talking down to the OP in a psuedo-intellectual, better-than-you fashion. That always deserves puncturing, and it's fun to do so.
5- MC may be a man. As I recall from MC's prior posts... I could be wrong on that last one, but...
6- as a card-carrying PCer your terms need updating, it's "challenged" or "differently abled" nowadays. If you're going to tow the mainstream line on everything Yak, you must conform to every norm!
In short-
Yak your FAIL is EPIC.
Sorry Joswitch.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote