View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
lovelylady78
Hopeless romantic

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!
lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
How many have become fat and happy in their 30s. I struggled with it for a long time after 30, but now I am finally accepting myself and enjoying it Thanks mostly to this forum and the lovely people here.
This is a two-fold answer because I've always been fat. And I've mostly always been happy. But I feel like up until my 30s I was sort of happy despite my fat. Well, not really despite it...I just sort of ignored it. I've never felt fat, so I really only had to deal with fat when I was shopping for clothes or looking into a mirror. Now I'm happy. Altogether. Fat and all. I've really found that I've come into my own the last few years. And I think it's because I've stopped ignoring it, dealt with all of my bottled up feelings, and I've accepted myself completely.

I'm definitely fat and happy in my 30s. These have been my best years by far.